My research focuses on biological networks, meiosis and recombination,
algorithmic methods and systems biology.
The second international conference
Physics and Biological Systems
took place at Gif-sur-Yvette, June 24-27'th 2014, a follow-up of
the corresponding 2011 conference at Orsay.
Publications by theme:
Main activities associated with research:
Some past Ph.D. students and postdocs :
Nicolas CERF -> Professor,
Stefano CILIBERTI -> Group leader, Capital Fund Management, Paris
Jérôme HOUDAYER -> Chargé de Recherche, IPhT, Saclay
-> Professeur, University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris
Andrea PAGNANI -> Research Scientist, HGF, Torino
Allon PERCUS -> Professor,
-> Chargé de Recherche, College de France, Paris
Areejit SAMAL -> Assistant Professor, IMSc, Chennai
Munetaka SASAKI -> Associate Professor, Kanagawa University, Japan
Sumedha SUMEDHA -> Assistant Professor, NISER, India
- I was co-in-charge of the
Master Systèmes Biologiques et Concepts Physiques
in which I also taught a modeling course.
- I taught with
and R. Mastrippolito a class "Physics of Biological Systems" in third year
- I taught classes on biological networks in the
- I taught classes on Programming in C at the Master M1 level.
- I taught classes on Numerical Analysis at the Master M1 level.
- I taught classes on statistical physics at the Master M2 level.
- I taught a modeling course in the master program
Champs, Particules, Matières.
- I taught for 3 years a course on finite size effects in phase transitions (an option
of the Ecole Doctorale Constituants Elémentaires <-> Systèmes Complexes.)
- I taught the option
"Champs et Fluides"
and helped set up the option
Complexity of collective physical phenomena,
an M1 option of
the Magistère de Physique
- I taught first year Pre-Meds (PCEM = Premier Cycle
d'Etudes Medicales) many years.
- I did one term on the Editorial Board of the
physics teachers in higher education journal
European Journal of Physics.
et Evolution - Le Moulon
in anti spam format: olivier a-dot-here martin (at sign)
moulon a-dot-there inra still-another-dot fr